Linxup’s GPS tracking system is one of the best options on the market today. Their system is the easiest to use, and is a great choice for commercial fleets, personal vehicles, seniors and teenage drivers.
How It Works
Linxup’s fleet management solution is very easy to install and use. They provide an instant vehicle tracker which simply plugs under the dashboard of the vehicle you want to track.
It connects to the OBD-II port. OBD stands for on-board diagnostics, and this is the port used by garages when servicing trucks and cars.
Every vehicle sold in the US after 1996 has an OBD-II data port, but if you want to track an older heavy duty vehicle Linxup can provide a 3 Wire installation device which is also easy to use.
|Ease of Use|
|Help & Support|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||03/06/2015|
Benefits & FeaturesThere are many reasons to choose Linxup. Some of the best features and benefits are listed below:
- Linxup provide a powerful web-based portal which helps users gather important information and statistics about each of the vehicles they are tracking.
- The tracking device is powered by the truck or car it is installed in.
- Tracking locations are provided every single minute when the vehicle is running, and every hour when it is switched off.
- The tracker provides alerts for unauthorized use, speeding, tampering, idling and geofencing.
- View past and current locations for all tracked vehicles on an interactive Google Map that works in real time.
There are so many advantages to using Linxup tracking devices in both commercial and personal vehicles. The system they offer is affordable and easy to install, so it has to be classed as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Linxup make use of Google maps which makes it easy to track your fleet and one great benefit is that a data plan is not required. As well as this, Linxup can allow you to view the historic locations of your fleet, and monitor and cap the maximum speed limit. Using the data through GPS you can also monitor the safe driving of your fleet and measure and improve things like harsh breaking.