Take your business to the next level with CRM software. We’ve put together a list of the best CRM systems for small businesses to help you decide on the right one for you
If you’re researching the best CRM systems for small businesses, things must be getting busy for you – great stuff! Now let’s take your business up another notch.
Researching the best CRM software can be tedious. Good news is, Expert Market has done the grafting for you.
Taking into consideration popularity, reviews and the all important dollar sign, we’ve come up with a handy list of the best CRM systems for small businesses.
To help you out further, we’ve stated the ‘best for’ for each software package in the table below. That way, you can be really confident that you’re investing in the best system for you.
If you’re keen to get an idea of how much a CRM system will cost, click the 'Get Free Quotes' button and up to four of our suppliers will be in touch with prices. Want to learn more? Scroll down for our top five.
What’s on this page?
The best CRM systems for small businesses
Below, you’ll find small business CRM software from leading CRM suppliers including Copper, Thryv, amoCRM, Salesforce and Marketing 360 (Madwire).
|1||Copper||Best for low budget|
|2||Marketing 360||Best for customer support|
|3||amoCRM||Best for customization|
|4||Salesforce||Best for integration|
|5||Thryv||Best for easy to use|
- Lots of handy features
- Professional package is good value
- Intuitive interface
- Integration with Google Suite
- Customer service is basic
- Not as customizable as other CRM systems
- Limited to Gmail email accounts
- Create entire marketing campaigns
- Easy to use interface
- Design websites
- Good customer support
- More expensive than others
- Offers more features than you may need
- Website designs look very templated
- Plenty of software integration options
- Tailor your own CRM with the inbuilt API
- Easy to use interface
- Business card scanner
- Will take time to learn all the features
- Limited customer service
- Exporting data can be a bit of challenge
- Basic package is good value for money
- Compatible with other cloud-based software
- Desktop and app versions
- Variety of industry-specific packages, including retail, nonprofit and healthcare
- Feature-heavy packages more complex to use
- Prices hike up for upgraded packages
- Customer service isn’t consistent
- All-in-one system
- Basic package offers a lot
- Interface is easy to navigate
- Desktop and app versions available
- Expensive if you don’t need every feature
- Some functions lack depth
- Customer support not consistent
You should now have a good idea of what the different CRM systems for small businesses can offer you. Prices for CRM software packages usually vary depending on your requirements; for example, which features and what services you need and how many people will have access to the software.
Luckily, Expert Market can provide you with tailored quotes that take into consideration your business needs. All you need to do is fill in this form
Are there free CRMs for small businesses?
Yes, some CRMs are free to use but the features are very basic. They’re a good idea if you’re a small business looking to test the CRM waters but the limitations may hinder you. Most CRM software includes a free trial, so you can try it out before you commit to a contract.
Is there a best CRM for startup businesses?
If you’re a shiny new company, you’re best off investing in a CRM that features an easy-to-use interface. That way, you won’t waste valuable time getting to grips with it. Don’t commit to more features and services than you need and go for one that can grow with your business.
Can I just invest in an on-premises CRM?
While a CRM that isn’t cloud-based can be cheaper, an on-premises CRM, limits your business to the office. That’s because all the data is stored on your server, rather than on the web.
Finding and following leads is important and it can be made a whole lot easier if you can take your CRM out into the field. A cloud-based CRM doesn’t have to be expensive. Just make sure you pick a package that doesn’t offer more than what you need.