8x8 Inc. is one of the largest, and best, business telephone system providers in the United States. They offer high quality and reliable VoIP systems and have won a number of high profile industry awards in the last few years.
The products offered by 8x8 are much more advanced than the others on the market. They provide a variety of communication solutions to suit the needs of businesses of all sizes and types.
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||01/04/2019|
8x8's phone systems have lots of great features. Auto-attendant, conference bridge, corporate directory and hold music are all included in their Virtual Office solution.
They also offer features such as thee way calling and personalized voicemail as standard. Many other providers in the US charge extra for these.
One of the best features 8x8 offers is their Virtual Office mobile app, which is available on Android and IOS devices. This allows users to make calls from their smartphone using their 8x8 call plan, which is a great way to save money on international and long distance calls when you're out of the office.Read more: Virtual call centers
BenefitsThere are many reasons to choose an 8x8 phone system. Some of the benefits include:
- Save up to 50% on your monthly phone bill with 8x8 Virtual Office.
- You can choose from a wide range of products and solutions, which makes it easier to find the perfect option for your business.
- Solutions provided by business size and by business need.
- They offer all sorts of advanced features including web conferencing, call recording, internet faxing and online storage.
- Fantastic customer support, including a virtual contact center which runs for 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
With so many great features and affordable pricing plans it is easy to see why 8x8 is recognized as a market leader in the US communications industry. The quality and versatility of their business phone systems makes them a great choice for companies of all types and sizes.