Rather than SaaS (Software as a Service), Marketing 360® is what it calls SaSH (Software and Service Hybrid), which combines the elements of traditional SaaS with a full-service design and marketing service that allows SMBs to outsource their web-based marketing.
Founded in 2009, the company has expanded beyond its roots as a two-person operation in Fort Collins, Colorado to a thriving business that serves thousands of clients from coast to coast. They've earned plaudits from Inc., which has ranked them as a top ten marketing company and one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America; they're also ranked the country's best place to work by Glassdoor, and have been ranked as a Top 50 Family Owned Colorado Company for the past three years.
|Marketing 360® Media||Rating|
|Ease of Use|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||02/06/2020|
Marketing 360® specializes in small and medium businesses, giving them the kinds of tools that would otherwise have been the province of companies with in-house marketing departments or steep marketing budgets. Their tools are designed to level the playing field and allow you to compete on the same scale as your better-funded competitors.
Rather than specializing in simple web design and SEO, Marketing 360® has developed and deployed a wide range of products that can be mixed and matched to improve the performance of your business as well as your website. Here's what you can expect from select Marketing 360® products.
- UXi® / Websites 360®: Rainmaker Websites use years' worth of data to one end: converting your visitors to buyers.
- Natural Listing Ads®: Improve your standing in the organic search results on major search engines.
- Top Placement Ads®: Get found by staying on top of paid search results.
- Retargeting Ads®: Follow your prospects across websites as they research your competition, staying top of mind.
- Social Targeting Ads®: Optimize your social media outreach by targeting users with similar profiles to those you've already converted.
- Local Listing Ads®: Get found by people most likely to use your products and services whether you're targeting your state, city, or neighborhood.
- Top Rated Local®: Leverage online reputation management to protect and grow your business.
- On-Demand Services: When time is tight, fall back on Marketing 360®'s in-house team of writers, marketers, developers, designers and other creatives.
- Small Business CRM: A good CRM is vital when it comes to maximizing every customer contact; Marketing 360® keeps your CRM under the same roof with your other marketing efforts to streamline your workflow.
- Madshot: If your business relies on screenshots for tutorials, customer support, or training, Madshot allows you to brand and share high-resolution screenshots quickly and easily.
- Madpush: A secure alternative to SMS or chat, Madpush allows collaboration with added peace of mind.
- Marketing 360®: This is where it all comes together; Marketing 360 is a comprehensive platform that encompasses practically everything you need to market your business effectively.
Marketing can be both expensive and intimidating. While Marketing 360® is by no means a cheap solution, it's within reach for small businesses. In many cases, the time saved by outsourcing your business's marketing needs from strategy to execution can translate to a significant cost savings as well.
BB Wheels is a distributor of OEM and aftermarket vehicle wheels. Founded in 2012, they initially focused their marketing efforts on Craigslist, eBay and Amazon, only to find that the platforms they were using weren't delivering the kinds of results that would lead to sustainable growth.
Customer retention and followup were practically nonexistent. BB Wheels turned to Marketing 360® to retool their business model.
Marketing 360® implemented Top Placement Ads, Organic Natural Listing Ads, and Google AdWords. Now, business was coming directly to the BB Wheels website, with a click-through rate that was nearly 20 percent higher. Conversions went up more than 36%, and transactions increased nearly 65%. Shannon Bertram, President of BB Wheels, credits Marketing 360® for the sustained growth and success they've had.
Marketing 360® Pricing
Given the wide range of services offered by Marketing 360®, the equally large range of businesses they serve, and their emphasis on tailoring bespoke marketing plans and solutions for their clients, a one-size-fits-all pricing plan isn't in the cards. Our advice: think about what your current marketing needs entail — and especially where your current marketing falls short — then fill out the form above for a custom quote based on your business profile and requirements.
Expert Market Verdict
Web design is easier than ever, leading to a glut of websites and making it much harder for small businesses to boost their signal amid the noise. Marketing 360® promises a suite of services that help SMBs design, maintain, and promote their sites — and with that, their businesses — and stand out among the herd. While there are some aspects of the service that could use improvement (among them the six-month contract, somewhat uneven customer support, search engine optimization that's not always optimal, and designs that look somewhat canned), Marketing 360® may be a viable option for businesses that don't have the time and resources to handle their web design, SEO and marketing needs in-house.