Zonar systems provide advanced electronic fleet management solutions to the private and public sector.
Zonar Systems, creator of the Electronic Vehicle Inspection Report (EVIR) system, knows how to develop great solutions to operational problems.
Zonar offers tracking, inspection and management reporting excellence through their web-based fleet management systems. Noted for their versatility, their products are designed for clients in many different industries.
|Ease of Use|
|Help & Support|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||03/06/2016|
What Solutions are Available from Zonar Systems?
Zonar Systems offers fleet management solutions aimed at facilitating various business objectives. Fleet owners can combine Zonar's suite with a host of complementary technologies.
Ground Traffic Control:
Zonar's web-based Ground Traffic Control system makes fleet management more like air traffic control.
Ground Traffic Control manages your fleet in real time; you always know where your vehicles are from one second to the next. Because it's web based, you can access your data from anywhere with an internet connection.
Ground Traffic Control features include:
- Inbuilt reporting and advanced analytics
- Regularly updated web based system with unlimited users
- Integrates with third party software so can work with your existing business applications
- Real time tracking for immediate and effective decision making
- Helps to lower operating costs, improve business productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
Using High Definition GPS (HD-GPS), the V3 heralds the next generation of GPS trackers. The V3 is an all-in-one fleet management solution, tracker and vehicle condition monitor.
The device accesses data via Ground Traffic Control, and shows real time information on vehicle status and location.
Features of the V3:
- Vehicle diagnostics: The V3 helps to drastically cut vehicle down time thanks to its ability to detect and diagnose vehicle faults even before the driver is aware of a problem. The V3 transmits the correct fault code, allowing speedy repair and keeping your vehicles on the road as long as possible.
- HD-GPS: High definition GPS is another unique innovation from Zonar Systems, which monitors five distinct elements - latitude, longitude, time, odometer and fuel consumption - at the same time, in real time, for advanced business intelligence. This offers greater accuracy, cost control and planning
- Reliable 3G: So you can be confident that you always have access to real time information with little downtime.
- 3 Axis Accelerometer: Forward thinking technology that detects significant driver events such as harsh braking, speeding and other driving faults that put your employees and others at increased risk of accidents.
Why Choose Zonar Systems for Fleet Management?
Zonar Systems is a true industry leader in vehicle telematics, fleet tracking and inspection. Years of investment in new technology mean that Zonar embodies tracking and inspection excellence.
Zonar Systems' fleet management solution provides great ROI for firms operating in any part of the transport sector.
Among Zonar's current clients are school bus services, utility companies, and haulage and hazardous waste firms.
Butler Machinery's 450-vehicle fleet of Class 5 through Class 8 trucks operates in North and South Dakota, and Nebraska. Those trucks cover a lot of ground not only because of geography, but also because of a high volume of work. The company uses multiple Zonar solutions, including the V3 telematics platform, and EVIR, to limit the time spent on vehicle inspections. With less time spent on logs and recordkeeping, the company now has more time to devote to its customers. That, in turn, has helped Butler to land more of them.
Zonar's new 2020 mobile tablet is also the new telematics solution for Knight Transportation. Knight chose the tablet for its open-source Android OS that lets them customize and update the platform with new apps. This was in keeping with the company's goal of finding a cutting-edge solution that would not age out over time. Functionality was also crucial, especially since Knight was cutting ties with an old telematics partner.
With reporting that's more robust and easier to understand, Knight has the information and the means to use it. As a result, Knight has boosted fleet uptime, driver visibility and safety, and customer satisfaction.