Tigerpaw does everything short of manage your business for you
Originally started over 30 years ago in 1984, TigerPaw keeps the values and ideals that started the company over a quarter decade ago in place today with their day to day operations.
|Ease of Use|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||01/14/2019|
Doing their best to remain ahead of the pack in terms of software development, TigerPaw consistently looks to grow their field service management and professional service tools. Doing this, enables their clients to increase their sales, service efficiency, and scale easier than ever before.
Here’s how they describe themselves in their own words;
With almost 40,000 total users over their thirty three year tenure, TigerPaw continues to put their users in a position for success, allowing them to increase their revenue, decrease their wasted time, and most of all increase their efficiency to give them a competitive edge - whatever their industry.
Features and Benefits of TigerPaw
Contact Management System
- Instant and simple access to customer information right at your fingertips; anytime, anywhere
- The ability to manage tasks easily and efficiently
- Track from anywhere
- Analyze scheduled tasks and calendars as well as marketing plans and implementations
- Access to email campaigns and other imperative company information and marketing strategies
- Full integrated marketing engine
- Multiple tools for email analytics
- Measure and analyze open rates, bounce back stats, and other highly valuable information for marketing campaigns
Quoting & Sales Management
- Instant sales cycle insight
- Instant insight into pipeline opportunities
- Cutting edge forecasting abilities
- The ability to quickly view and determine what is and isn’t working effectively and efficiently within your business’s sales process
- Fully integrated quoting software
- Build full-scale proposals quickly and professionally
- Expedite sales cycles with rapid quotes and proposals
- Track service activities
- Easily manage service activities
- Dispatch Board: A cutting edge representation of all resources, techs, services orders etc, right at your fingertips for quicker and more efficient management
- Inventory optimization
- Reduction of lost inventory
- Cost control
- Ability to process RMAs
- Instant access to an item’s complete history
Accounting and Payment Processing
- Complete elimination of double entry of data
- Full integration with top accounting packages
- QuickBooks integration
- Batch account receivables, payments, contacts, and more
- Automated payment processing
- E-Mail Connector
- Co-Managed Direct
- Employee Web Portal
- Customer Portal
- Exchange Integrator
- Ability to work with numerous different vendors in order to increase efficiency
TigerPaw operates on a subscription based pricing model. How much your company pays for a subscription will depend on what features you require, how many licenses you need, and whether you would like additional customer support. It is best to get quotes from at least 3 companies before making a final decision.
In order to ensure that their users would be able to supply their techs with the necessary tools to complete their field work, in addition to giving customers the ability to access their accounts any time, from anywhere, TigerPaw introduced TigerPaw Mobile.
TigerPaw Mobile boasts the ‘finest field service solution’ available in the incredibly competitive current mobile landscape. With features that allow technicians to update service orders on-site, as well as the ability to enter time logs, TigerPaw Mobile increases efficiency in instantly noticeable ways.
Gone are the days of having paperwork pile up at the office with no way of techs getting to it until they’re physically back in the office. Now techs are able to get their office work done, while simultaneously getting their field work done, leading to a massive increase in efficiency.
With revenue in the neighborhood of a million dollars annually, Worldlan Technology figured they needed to do something, and do it fast, in order to combat the growing list of issues they were facing.
When Worldlan began to use TigerPaw, they were soon able to run their entire business with one solution, moving away from the fragmented approach they were using previously. Analytics, dashboards and reports located within TigerPaw helped Worldlan see how just one simple element could have a massive impact on their business as a whole. Having this information available meant that Worldlan were able to make decisions that would impact the company’s future with a new, incredibly informed approach.
Thanks to TigerPaw, Worldlan has saved an estimated quarter million dollars annually on talent, just from the dozens of processes that TigerPaw is able to handle on its own. This dramatic increase in margins is one of the reasons Worldlan were able to continue to grow every single year, every during a devastatingly tough recession that bankrupted numerous other companies. Now, almost twenty years later, Worldlan still praises how helpful TigerPaw was and continues to be for their company, with no doubt that embracing TigerPaw and its cutting edge technology helped them avert potential disaster.