Sales professionals across all industries struggle to remain organized. Zoho seeks to make it as easy as possible, providing tools that help professionals manage sales activities and track leads. With its overview of each sales team member's sales cycle, Zoho allows teams to easily identify trends and spot opportunities to improve results.
In addition to its CRM software, Zoho also provides tools to help businesses manage email, provide customer support, handle invoicing and expense reporting, and manage HR activities. Zoho has a user base of more than 13 million.
|Ease of Use|
|Help & Support|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||03/21/2017|
Features of Zoho CRM Software
With a free plan, businesses get up to ten users and access to many of the app's best features. This includes sales force automation tools such as the ability to manage leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities. The free plan also includes integration with Twitter and Facebook, as well as email templates.
Upgrading to one of the paid plans gives businesses access to more advanced features, including sales forecasting, the ability to capture leads from social media sites, and mass emailing capabilities.
Zoho CRM Pricing
|Tier||Feature Highlights||Cost (billed annually)||Cost (billed monthly)|
|Free||- Integration with social media accounts|
- Sales tasks, events, call log and notes
- Save up to 10 email templates
|Free for 10 Users||Free for 10 Users|
|Standard||- Calendar sync through CalDAV and Google|
- Sales Forecasting
- Live tracking of website visitors
|$12 per user/month||$15 per user/month|
|Professional||- Generate leads from social media accounts|
- CRM for Google AdWords
- Inventory Management
|$20 per user/month||$25 per user/month|
|Enterprise||- Business hours customer support|
- Manage up to 150 territories
- Custom modules, buttons and page layouts
|$35 per user/month||$40 per user/month|
|CRM Plus||- Free access to Zoho Campaigns|
- Free access to Zoho Reports
- Free access to Zoho social and more
|$50 per user/month||$60 per user/month|
- Logitek migrated to Zoho from Salesforce, moving its marketing, sales, management, and technical support processes to the platform.
- Through Zoho, Logitek now has a 360-degree view of its client relationships.
- This insight has allowed the company to improve internal processes and identify opportunities that might have otherwise been missed.
- Natural Hero Ltd. chose the software to replace a process that involved a combination of emails, spreadsheets, and documents.
- After a gradual introduction to the software, the company has found value in its reporting capabilities.
- These reports show where they need to put their focus in order to increase their bottom line.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Zoho
Zoho CRM offers several benefits over some of its direct competitors:
- The free version of Zoho CRM has features that are sufficient to many businesses' needs.
- Bringing contact lists over from Outlook is a simple process.
- Quota management allows sales managers to keep track of individual team member performance.
- Businesses can capture leads from website visits, as well as importing leads from external sources, such as conference attendee lists.
- Managers can match leads to the team member best suited to convert them.
There are also a few drawbacks, especially when compared with competing applications:
- Creating custom reports is difficult within the application, with users limited in the number of fields they can choose.
- Integration with QuickBooks is limited and costs extra.
- Offline access is not available in the free or professional version.
As the free version includes so many features, Zoho is a good option for small businesses interested in trying out CRM software. However, many larger businesses have also converted from competing apps to the service.
Zoho's cloud-based interface works across multiple platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows devices. This gives users a lot of flexibility when adding notes and updating contacts on the go.
Zoho offers many other solutions, so customers can also add billing, help desk, and HR modules with no or small additional fees. This makes the system fully scalable, especially if a business is willing to upgrade to a paid version as it grows.
Zoho offers a webinar to introduce new customers to the software, as well as a forum in which it allows customers to pose their questions to other users and Zoho administrators.
It is best to compare options before deciding on the right CRM system for your business. Fill out the form at the top of the page and we will find up to 4 CRM companies in your area, who who match your unique needs.