Secure payment gateways at affordable prices
Network Merchants Inc. is first and foremost an e-commerce payment gateway provider. The company can help online stores that want to process payments made across the globe. It is modest in size, but is relatively young having only been founded in 2011.
Network Merchants center their business around providing and inspiring innovation and innovative products, with a focus on great technology. Based in Roselle, Illinois, Network Merchants are keen to communicate their passion for customer service and to highlight that this comes first.
Network Merchants are also dedicated to protecting the environment and employ simple initiatives like using email receipts and providing a reporting system that allows customers to opt out of receiving paper correspondence.
|Network Merchants, Inc. Review|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||02/15/2016|
- Services: Merchant accounts, online shopping carts (with SSL support), POS terminals, real-time processing and recurring billing.
- Payment Solutions: Primarily a payment gateway provider. But also machine, mobile, telephone and virtual payment terminals.
- Contract Type: Month-to-month contracts.
- Activation and Setup: No sign-up or cancellation fees.
- Administrative Fees: $10 monthly account fee and $10 monthly fee for online payments. There is no minimum monthly charge.
- $0.10 for each retail credit and debit card transaction
- $0.08 for each online transaction
- 1.8% of the retail credit transaction
- 1.3% of the retail debit card transaction
- 2.3% of the online transaction.
The Expert Market Verdict
Network Merchants' approval rating is extremely high compared to the industry average, meaning that people with poorer credit ratings will likely be accepted. Like many of their competitors they do not charge an application fee, but whilst many other merchant account providers use the Authorize.net gateway, Network Merchants use a private one.
Network Merchants Inc. specializes in e-commerce solutions, so the company is a better option for businesses based online rather than those with physical stores. Having said this the company has expanded its product range and now offers traditional retail and mobile payment solutions.
To start a new account, you can expect a start-up time of a day. Network Merchants also charge a $10 monthly fee.
All things considered, Network Merchants Inc. is a perfectly adequate provider to consider when looking for a trusted credit card processing supplier.