National Bankcard is based in Melville, New York and provides credit and debit card payment processing to a variety of businesses across the United States, from retail stores to hospitality venues. As a leading supplier, National Bankcard are noted as a company dedicated to providing great customer service, which is a key consideration for any business looking to offer credit card processing for the first time, or for any business looking to change their supplier. National Bankcard is also an ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo bank.
As National Bankcard will not charge their customers a cancellation fee and don't force customers into a fixed contract, they should work hard to keep your business. National Bankcard also have a high standard of security and a large internal fraud department. There is a high level of knowledge among the customer service representatives who are trained to advise on a huge range of common topics of inquiry.
|National Bankcard Review|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||02/15/2019|
Services and Features
- Services: merchant accounts, online shopping carts (featuring SSL support), point of sale terminals, real-time processing and recurring billing.
- Industries Served: Gas stations, healthcare providers, hotels, mail-order, rental companies and restaurants.
- Payment Solutions: Gateway and machine payments, mobile and phone payments and virtual payment terminals.
- Contract Type: None.
- Activation and Setup: No set-up fee, no contract, no cancellation fees.
- Administrative Fees: $7.95 monthly account fee and $25 monthly minimum fee. Business online payments cost $16.95 monthly.
- Transaction Rates & Fees:
- $0.18 retail credit transactions
- $0.29 retail debit card transactions
- $0.18 online transactions. Clients pay:
- 1.85% of retail credit transactions
- 1.39% of the debit card transaction
- 2% of the online transaction.
The Expert Market Verdict
The services provided by National Bankcard are both secure and simple and with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service, this supplier makes for a desirable solution for many businesses.
National Bankcard also offer extremely fast account setup times, meaning that in some cases, the account can be setup on the same day. Naturally this is also a great advantage for any business as any extended delay could cost your business money. National Bankcard are also able to offer a large variety of credit card terminal models. Whilst these models do vary in cost, the range of prices is very liberal which means there is a model for every budget.
Although National Bankcard is not the cheapest service provider in the market, the nominal financial difference paired with the great customer service will deem this a worthwhile compromise for many businesses.
If you'd like to compare National Bankcard to other credit card processing companies, fill in the form at the top of this page. We will put you in touch with suitable providers so you can compare quotes and pick the option that represents the best value.