Leap Payments is based in California and is run by experienced industry professionals. The aim of this company is to provide a great service with lower fees but faster processing. Leap Payments prides itself on a personal customer service experience and endeavor to ensure all customers remain completely satisfied. Leap Payments look to support their customers and work hard to maintain great relationships, which is a quality new companies in particular should look for. Leap Payments also dedicates a client relationship manager to each customer.
There are no start up fees for any customer who joins, regardless of the size of their business. Leap Payments also provide detailed statements and will regularly review your account to make sure that everything is running smoothly.
|Leap Payments Review|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||02/15/2016|
Services and Features
- Services: Merchant accounts, online shopping carts and POS terminals.
- Payment Solutions: Gateway and machine payments, mobile and phone payments, plus virtual payment terminals.
- Contract Type: None.
- Activation and Setup: No sign up fees, no contract, no early cancellation fees.
- Administrative Fees: $13.95 monthly account fee, no minimum monthly fee. Online payments cost $12.95 per month.
- Transaction Rates & Fees: $0.22 per transaction for debit cards, whether online or offline. You’ll pay 1.69% of the retail and online credit card transaction, and 0.59% of retail debit card transactions.
The Expert Market Verdict
One great feature about this company is that it maintains a great presence across its social media channels. This is a great way to show your customer service capability in a clear way and shows potential new customers how well each issue is dealt with. Leap Payments also have a blog which allows customers to gain insight into the business and get more of a feel for the people behind the service.
Testament to their own high level of service, is their testimonial section. Here you can see a long list of satisfied customers. As far as this company goes, despite being relatively young it’s doing everything right. The fact that this business is run by self proclaimed veterans is probably its biggest advantage and appeal.