Digitech Payments is situated in Montreal, Quebec and stands out as a company with the ambition and drive to do great things for payments for businesses. The Digitech Payments team is comprised of a variety of specialists, focusing on e-commerce and IT, which is a fantastic advantage for any business looking for a payment provider with the potential to keep adapting with technology.
Digitech Payments is a company which is continually expanding, so if you’d like a provider who will grow as you do, Digitech Payments should be on your list of considerations. Digitech Payments also place emphasis on their excellent customer service and adherence to the rules which govern credit card processing.
|Digitech Payments Review|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||02/15/2016|
- Services: Merchant accounts, POS terminals, real-time processing, recurring billing, and SSL support.
- Payment Solutions: Gateway and machine payments, mobile payments, and virtual payment terminals.
- Contract Type: None.
- Activation and Setup: $99.99 sign-up fee, no contract, no cancellation fees.
- Administrative Fees: $10 monthly account fee, $20 monthly minimum fee. Online businesses pay a $35 monthly gateway payment fee.
- $0.05 for retail credit transactions
- $0.29 for retail debit transactions
- $0.25 for online transactions
- 1.54% of retail credit card transactions
- 1.25% of debit cards
- 1.54% of online sales
Click your state below to find out
The Expert Market Verdict
Digitech Payments approve accounts 95% of the time and as this is lower than the average within this industry, this is something which should be considered when searching for a new payments processing provider.
However, despite the approval rate being slightly lower, the rates that Digitech Payments charge are some of the best in the industry, meaning this could be a worthwhile company to partner with.
As long as your business’s finances are in order and Digitech Payments does not consider your industry to be risky, there is no reason why the company’s lower than average approval rating should stop you choosing them as your payment processing partner.
In fact it could even be seen as a positive as they are being more selective and focusing on quality.