Zonar systems provide advanced electronic fleet management solutions to the private and public sector.
As the inventor of the Electronic Vehicle Inspection Report (EVIR) system, Zonar have a wealth of experience in developing comprehensive solutions to today's operational problems.
Zonar's solutions cover a broad range of industries and offer tracking, inspection and management reporting excellence through their web based fleet management systems.
|Ease of Use|
|Help & Support|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||03/06/2016|
What Solutions are Available from Zonar Systems?
Zonar systems offer a range of fleet management solutions aimed at facilitating various business objectives, as well as a host of technologies and systems that support and complement them.
Ground Traffic Control:
Zonar's web based Ground Traffic Control fleet management system is designed to manage your fleet in a similar way to how Air Traffic Control manage air traffic.
Ground Traffic Control manages your fleet in real time so you always know where your vehicles are from one second to the next and because it is web based, you can access your data from anywhere with an internet connection.Ground Traffic Control features include:
- Inbuilt reporting and advanced analytics
- Regularly updated web based system with unlimited users
- Integrates with third party software so can work with your existing business applications
- Real time tracking for immediate and effective decision making
- Helps to lower operating costs, improve business productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
Using High Definition GPS (HD-GPS), the V3 heralds the next generation of GPS trackers. The V3 is an all in one fleet management solution, a tracker and vehicle condition monitor in one compact device.
Data is accessed via Ground Traffic Control and gives access to real time information on location and condition of your fleet at any moment in time.Features of the V3:
- Vehicle diagnostics: The V3 helps to drastically cut vehicle down time thanks to its ability to detect and diagnose vehicle faults even before the driver is aware of a problem. The V3 transmits the correct fault code, allowing speedy repair and keeping your vehicles on the road as long as possible.
- HD-GPS: High definition GPS is another unique innovation from Zonar Systems, which monitors five distinct elements - latitude, longitude, time, odometer and fuel consumption - at the same time, in real time, for advanced business intelligence. This offers greater accuracy, cost control and planning
- Reliable 3G: So you can be confident that you always have access to real time information with little downtime.
- 3 Axis Accelerometer: Forward thinking technology that detects significant driver events such as harsh braking, speeding and other driving faults that put your employees and others at increased risk of accidents.
Why Choose Zonar Systems for Fleet Management?
Zonar Systems is a true industry leader in vehicle telematics and fleet tracking and inspection. Years of expertise and investment in new technology mean that when you choose Zonar, you are usually at the cutting edge of tracking and inspection technology.
The fleet management system from Zonar Systems is designed to provide a great return on investment for companies operating in any area of the transport industry.
Zonar currently provide effective solutions to school bus services, utility companies, haulage, hazardous materials transport and many more.
Equipment dealer Butler Machinery's 450-vehicle fleet of Class 5 through Class 8 trucks operates in an area that encompasses the Dakotas and Nebraska. Those trucks cover a lot of ground not only because of geography, but also because of a high work volume. The company uses multiple Zonar solutions, including tracking via the company's V3 telematics platform, and EVIR (Electronic Vehicle Inspection Reporting) that limits the time spent on mandatory vehicle inspections. With less time spent on logs and recordkeeping, the company now has more time to devote to its customers. That, in turn, has helped Butler to land more of them.
Zonar's new 2020 mobile tablet is also the new telematics solution for Knight Transportation. Knight chose the tablet because its open-source Android operating system affords the ability to augment the platform with new applications and extended customization. This was in keeping with the company's goal of finding a cutting-edge solution that would not age out over time. Functionality was also important, especially since Knight was phasing out its relationship with another telematics provider.
With reporting that's more robust and easier to understand, the company has information -- and the means to use it -- that weren't previously available. As a result, Knight has improved fleet uptime, driver visibility and safety, and increased customer satisfaction.